- TITLE: Central Sales Manager
- LOCATION: Central US
As a key role in the company, the Sales Manager role involves identifying, qualifying and closing enterprise sales opportunities within the Hybrid IT and Cloud Services space.
This role offers a strong opportunity for the right candidate to grow their influence in the company as iQuate expands its presence across the US.
- Build a sales pipeline of opportunities working closely with the other stakeholders within iQuate, to increase revenues within the territory
- Qualify, follow through and close sales opportunities within assigned region and assigned key accounts
- Participate in partner opportunities in the assigned region working closely with the iQuate Partner Sales Managers to secure new customers
- Take ownership for the revenue target in the Central region
- Continually undertake activities that maximize the opportunity for iQuate solutions and services
- Documenting critical sales activities and conversations (with customers and partners) in a professional timely manner and ensure update of iQuate’s CRM solution (Salesforce.com)
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a business to business enterprise software infrastructure sales environment
- Experienced in Data Centre Operations, ITSM, ITOM, ITAM, System Management software solutions
- Sales experience in major software vendors like Oracle, BMC, ServiceNow
- Familiarity with current virtualization and cloud services trends impacting IT decision making
- Highly disciplined approach to organizing activities and priorities
- Ability to interact with Technical Recommender / Influencers during product and solution evaluations
- Must demonstrate the ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and have confidence with technology and software
- Minimum education to Bachelor’s Degree level
The right candidate will be driven and self-motivated with a high energy for the job. Should be highly networked and keep up to date with the latest industry developments.
- Strong team player with key attributes of flexibility, self-motivation and a strong entrepreneurial flair
- Desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial company
- Ability to take full ownership of opportunities through to contract close
- Demonstrate ability to navigate and manage technical consultative selling approach
- Ability to discuss integration with configuration and license management application strategies
- Strong phone and presentation skills required
- Ability to work in a remote or home office
- Demonstrates adaptability and an eagerness to learn
- Demonstrates organizational awareness and ability to plan
iQuate empowers some of the biggest companies on the planet by giving them in-depth visibility of their data center environments. We lead the world in the speed and accuracy of our discovery and dependency mapping solutions, enabling customers to quickly see through complex virtual clusters, web-scale platforms, and hybrid cloud environments. Our customers use our solutions for three key outcomes in the data center: ensure software compliance, consolidate and transform operations, and facilitate successful cloud migration strategies.
Why work at iQuate?
We are offering candidates an opportunity to join our company, make an impact and be a part of our future success. As a high growth company, iQuate is an exciting and vibrant place to work. We value people as individuals and foster a culture where people are always friendly and genuinely want you to succeed. Employees are given a lot of freedom, responsibility and space to shape their own projects.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date resume and cover note to email@example.com